Miyerkules, Agosto 6, 2014

Anime has been a part of me since I was young. Although my parents are not so happy seeing me liking it but still , once you've become a fan you will always be a fan. Let's just say that when you are young you tend to like those kind of genre and eventually when you get older,  you also change your preference into a more mature one. But as for my case, it's never gonna happen.

Anime is something that makes me forget my problems and worries and just get onto the scenes. It's not just cartoons or whatever those people are thinking about but when you think about it, you can definitely get a lot of moral values from the characters that sometimes changes the way how you think about life, family , your nakama,  and the world. It's not only a harsh and devilish propaganda but it also gives you a moral input and a thing to think over about the greater good.

And most of all it's not so dramatic and as predictable as those series film and movies that we always got to see but it  is so unique that it really catches your attention and you can't help but keep on tracking and or follow the story until it is finished. You get to see also a variety of genres from these Anime's so you never got bored and you'll never see it the same way.
That's it for now, have a blessed day!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento